Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The rooms are bright and cozy, little jewels are all different with wooden floors and ceilings made of wooden beams, wrought iron beds and headboards with floral motifs in relief, decorated with floral fabrics that dress beds and chairs, embroidered sheets and fluffy comforters, curtains voile, paintings and prints, objects lived and small collections.
To wake up lazy, gentle and relaxing, the rich breakfast in the morning at the Mountains of the Sun is a slow, tantalizing ritual, celebrated with delicious sweets and marmalade. Among the desserts, prepared daily with natural ingredients, no lack of apple pie, varied or chocolate, pies or pastries to fruit, shortbread cookies, savory meats and cheeses and then orange juice, bread, fragrant, fresh fruit, cereal and yogurt. During warmer months, breakfast can be served outdoors among the flowers of the garden, which offers a splendid view over the valley and surrounding hills.
The B & B Monti del Sole is located in a charming area of Feltre, Pedavena, only 700 meters from the famous brewery Pedavena, ideal starting point for hiking tours, relaxing holidays, and winter sports at Mount Oats that gives you glimpses of rare beauty and a wonderful view over the valley Feltre.
Strategically located between Venice and the Dolomites, the B & B Monti del Sole is the ideal location for culture and art, but especially to appreciate the natural beauty that only this part of Italy can offer.
The Feltre surrounded by the Dolomites offers glimpses of rare beauty that restore the mind and body, an area rich in charm and appeal in both winter and summer.
It is 3 km from the medieval town of Feltre, the Monte Avena, Passo Croce d'Aune or farm located within walking distance, restaurants and pizzerias, pubs, bars, grocery, pharmacy, tennis court, ski slopes with ski lifts, streams and lake.
You can carry out on-site activities such as tennis, fishing, rock, canoeing, horse riding, wine tasting of local specialties, mountain biking Skiing, Cross country skiing, Municipal swimming pool. We also recommend you visit the workshop of thought 'the pebble in the pond' to travel in the Belluno Dolomites National Park and the renowned Pedavena brewery with a restaurant and its beautiful and comfortable park evergreen. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>