Morningside Inn

5.8
Rating 987 Total Reviews

• Spain, Couple, 25-30
10th Oct 2017

We had a minor problem with the room when we got there but they solved it inmediately. We had an amazing stay. They were all very nice. The neighbourhood was great and very well comunicated. Lots of places to eat and walk around. I think the price was great for the place and I would absolutely recomend it!

• Australia, Female, 41+
10th Oct 2017
5.4

The room was clean but only one light worked in the room. We found we had to stand on the bed to reach the switch for the centre light and only two of the four bulbs worked. We asked for an extra pillow - didn't have any. The kitchen was totally bare not a spoon or a teabag in site. The staff just didn't care, except for one young man who stood on our bed to get the light to work. The shower was difficult to manoeuvre and dripped continually. We won't go back

• Scotland, Couple, 31-40
2nd Oct 2017
4.6

the staff were curt and unwelcoming. the room was dusty and the bath stained. the television had a faulty remote and the airconditioning plug socket was hanging out of the wall exposing wires.

• Australia, Female, 41+
13th Sep 2017
7.7

Fantastic location - very close to subway station( just a 3 minute walk) lots of good eating places very close by. I stayed in a room with a private bathroom, although basic suited my purpose. Room also had a fridge. There was a problem with my booking but the manager resolved it the next day.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
2nd Sep 2017
2.3

Worst hotel ever! Employees were completely unfriendly. The manager doesn't care at all. If you have any problems don't count on their help. They won't help you at all! It's dirty everywhere and the wifi doesn't work in the rooms. So don't go there if you wanna have a great time!

• England, Male, 31-40
1st Sep 2017
5.7

This was a very average hostel! The atmosphere is a bit morose with a lot of doors banging from other tenants. I love my cup of coffee in the morning but that isn't possible there as no hot water is provided for coffee but we had a little fridge that was handy to store out milk and other food stuffs. The cleaningness would have probably scored higher if the hostel was not that old or was at least refurbished. Location is great. I would only recommend ensuite.

• USA, Female, 41+
13th Aug 2017
8.0

My stay was fine. The room was perfectly clean and everything worked fine (except perhaps the bathtub to take a bath - couldn't close the drain for a bath). My only "complaint" is that the staff was not very friendly - depending on who was at the desk. Some staff members would say hello, but many would not really acknowledge your presence when you walked in or out of the hotel. I realize this is minor, but I thought I would mention it in case this information could be communicated to them.

• Brazil, Couple, 31-40
31st Jul 2017
4.6

The elevator broke frequently, I had to go down three flights of stairs with my bags, there was no one to help. I scheduled a shuttle to the airport but the attendant who received the $ 10 signal I left at the hotel forgot to call the company. Called the car only when I asked about the delay of the car, which arrived half an hour late. The staff does not help guests at all, hope you do not depend on anything from them if you stay there.

×