Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
over 16s. id required
50% non refundable deposit paid in advance. ,Full payment 5 days prior to arrival non refundable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. We have a nice lounge with a TV, and a Bar, and restaurant with cheap high quality food.
Many restaurants, traditional pubs and bars are nearby and breakfast and snacks can be purchased next door in our sister building, the Crescent Cafe, at a discount. The renowned Camden market, Regents Park, London Zoo and Fitzrovia are within walking distance. Kings Cross, Euston and St Pancras (Eurostar) are within easy reach.
All beds have
USB charging points on the electrical sockets.
Free Linen and Towels.
Full use of a private garden
Free Coffee and Tea
Free Washing Machine use
Free bag storage
24 hour access if arranged with us beforehand
The Hurdwick policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival 6 PM
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Please let us know your arrival time in advance
Breakfast not included.
Minimum age = You must be 16 or over to stay in a dormitory / group room.
We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building.
The maximum period of stay is of 30 days. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>