Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group Bookings Policy:
We require a full pre- payment 4 weeks before arrival time. If you are due to arrive before please contact us immediately to arrange the per-payment.
All cancellations and modification can be done free of charge up to 2 weeks before arrival time.
If you cancel between 2 weeks and 1 week before arrival time we will be charging the 50% of the total booking value
If you cancel with 1 week or less notice we will charge the 100% of your booking
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please note that we only accept groups of up to 25people via Hostelworld. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if you book for a group larger than that.
We require guests under the age of 16 to be accompanied by an adult. There is no age limit to stay at the hostel. We are open to travellers of all ages and families.
for groups more than 25 person please contact us by email to email@example.com
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>