Mosaic House

Fabulous 3493 Total Reviews

• wendydahle8519
  • USA, Female, 41+
22nd Jun 2018

Fantastic value at a wonderful location. The breakfast buffet was delicious, and you get a discount if you purchase your voucher upon checking in. It's very clean. The staff is friendly and speaks English. I would definitely stay here again.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
20th Jun 2018

Comfy beds, cloud pillows, amazing shower, clean bathroom!!!! I enjoyed my stay here, the 8 bed dorm room felt more like a hotel. Very secure and felt safe. This is a big hostel so we didn’t meet many travellers.

• yukke1752656
  • Japan, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2018
8.0

I liked this place very much. Because of the location especially. The bed was a bank bed and I had to climb up the ladder all the time. Except that I recommend everyone here.

• ellenstickle348
  • Scotland, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2018

This place is amazing!!!! The staff went above and beyond from arrival to departure. They helped us with directions around Prague, restaurant recommendations and booking taxis to airport and so much more!! They were unreal friendly and sooo helpful!! The room itself was basic but amazing, all that we needed! Was surprised how lovely the shower was for the price of this Accomodation!! The food (bfast and dinner) was delicious, something for all!! Overall highly recommend!!!!

• dharmenparekh7458
  • England, Male, 25-30
18th Jun 2018

First experience of a hostel. Was good. Clean. Secure. Comfy bed. Staff are ok. They seem happy but faces don’t show it. But nothing bad. Could just be they don’t get my sense of humour. I’m solo, so it was difficult to engage with people because there’s a lot of large groups here so if your solo might want to consider somewhere else. Bathrooms are big and clean.

Dear traveller, Thank you for your great review and I am happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us and you were satisfied with our friendly staff, cleanliness and security. We always try to make sure you have everything you need and it seems we hit the mark during your stay. You have left some good tips that other travellers can take advantage of and any time you want to come back, we are just a phone call away. Best regards Petra - Guest Relations Manager

• dani41a
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2018
7.7

The rooms were amazing and very modern and clean. Security was great with card access for everything. The food is overpriced at the hostel but it is located in a brilliant spot so getting to cheaper food was easy. The trams around here make it so easy to get around the city. The staff were not very friendly on the front desk which was unfortunate and a pretty big let down but the cities information centres are great to compensate.

• eccadman8592
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2018

The staff here are amazing, but the dorm room we were in left a little to be desired. The room was pretty cramped and the lockers provided are locking drawers under the beds that have to be pulled out fully to be opened. There wasn’t enough space between beds to do this without practically sitting on the person across from you. There is also loud music playing every night until about 2am in the hostel bar that can be heard in the room.

• aemacken6969
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2018
8.0

Definitely more like a hotel but a nice break from busy hostels on my trip. The 26 all female dorm had very comfortable beds and shared space, although my room wasn’t full. The staff didn’t do a great job of introducing me to the spaces like the common rooms, and didn’t provide soap for he bathroom even when I requested it twice. Everything walkable location wise.

Dear guest, Thank you for writing this review, your feedback is very much appreciated. I am happy to hear that even though you had some difficulties during your stay you would recommend us to other travellers. Thank you for that! I am saddened to read that you could not find the common spaces. There is a Lounge at MOSAIC HOUSE where people can talk to each other and relax. Also we do have a Living room located just next to MOSAIC HOUSE. There is a well-equipped common kitchen, table football, washing machines and dryers. This piece of information should have been shared with you upon your arrival. I apologize if it has not. Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience. Happy Travels! Petra – Guest Relations Manager

• eengland2749815
  • Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Jun 2018
7.7

Travelling in a 2, stayed here for 3 nights in 8 bed with ensuite. room itself was fine, but by day 3 became very unclean as flooring in bathroom is unpractical. I didn’t feel the hostel took into consideration your travelling circumstances as placed in room with single travellers who spoke little English. if travelling alone would be impossible to meet people as bar often booked out for private events and isn’t really that welcoming. Good location and felt pretty secure

• Germany, Male, 31-40
9th Jun 2018
8.0

Nice place to stay in good location. It's a fairly large hostel, which appears a little anonymous, there is however a mix of people. There's a restaurant and a bar, which serves decent food and drink. Mind that leaving luggage after check out will cost you money as the hostel operates a paid locker system (accepting only Czech crowns).

Dear traveller, Thank you for your lovely review, we really appreciate the feedback. We are happy to provide you with anything we can to help ensure you have a wonderful stay with us. Next time you come, be sure to let us know. Kind regards Petra - Guest Relations Manager

×