Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our property is a renovated "Machiya", a traditional wooden Kyoto teahouse, with modern facilities and traditional tatami rooms. You get the best of both worlds. Take advantage of our on-site CafeBar used by locals and guests alike. We also have a "Goemon" Bath(A giant pot) as well as a zen-like secret garden where you can sip your morning coffee.
Our staff are all very international locals who speak multiple languages and will give you the best tips. Perfect for those people tired of tourist zones and crowds.
Nestled in the oldest Geisha District, guests who stay here will see Geisha and Maiko roam past casually every day in the mornings and evenings. It is a bit of a journey to get here but you will be wowed by being in the real old Kyoto.
Kamishichiken hosts a multitude of events throughout the year.
Please look into these during your stay:
"Tenjinsan" Monthly Antiques, Art, Crafts, Kimono market at Kitanotenmangu Shrine Every 25th
"Baikasai" Plum Blossom Festival and Tea Ceremony 2/25
"Kitano Odori" Spring Geisha Dances 3/25-4/7
"Kamishichiken Beer Garden" 7/1-9/5
"Kamishichiken Bon Odori" Street Dance and Food Festival 8/11
"Zuiki Matsuri" Autumn Harvest Festival and traditional parade 10/4
"Kotobukikai" Autumn Geisha Dances 10/8-10/13
Note: There is a new Kyoto City Accommodation Tax from 2018/10. You will have to pay ¥200 per night per guest outside the room fee during check in. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>