Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Over the stark snowy peaks, when you ride down the Rohtang La after the hairpin bends and tough roads, this beautiful destination of Kaza-Spiti awaits for you with all patience.
Settled mostly by Buddhist families, this part of the hills is more than for just a usual vacation.
The region, mostly a cold desert, is home to Tibetan refugees, Buddhist monks and local mountain shepherds and farmers who probably have took every step of caution to keep their heavens serene and silent forever, which we can say is an excellent to be here. Totally disconnected, electricity and connectivity go down for hours altogether, keeping you covered with nature all-over and your senses.
We provide dorm room as well as private room. Free wifi features the whole property. Our friendly staff is always there to help you. For any travel questions, please feel free to let us know. We will give you suggestions accordingly.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of late fee and No show, full booking amount will be charged.
For Group Bookings of 4 or more than 4 guests, intimation by email for cancellation has to be sent to the property email id at least 7 days prior to check in date and time for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 12:30 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:30 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours: 24*7.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes not included. 1000-2499 INR, 12% tax; 2500-7499 INR, 18% tax; over 7500 INR, 28% tax.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
1. We need a valid passport and visa for foreign nationals and a valid Government Photo ID and Address proof like Driving license, Aadhar card for Indian nationals during check-in. Student IDs are not eligible.
2. Guests with local IDs will not be permitted to stay at the hostel. For e.g., Residents of Kaza will not be allowed to stay at Moustache Kaza.
3. For bookings that fall between the period of 1st May - 30th November, guests will be asked to pay in advance minimum 50% to up to 100% of their booking amount to confirm their bookings by the reservations team at any point after they make the booking. View House Rules
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Flexible NRR
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Towels Not Included
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Towels for hire
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>