Mudra Angkor Boutique Hotel

Superb 9 Total Reviews
Superb 9 Total Reviews

• Colombia, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2018

It’s a a 5 min tuk tuk ride to pub street and 30min to the temples. The best thing about this was that we booked our transportation with a tuk tuk associated with the hostel and it was very convenient. For 2 days around the temples it was $36 (we did sunrise the first day). He also took us to the markets and pub street whenever we wanted for $1. Super convenient! The rest of the staff was very attentive and nice. The food was delicious as well.

• amygandhi951058
  • USA, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2018

This was my first experience staying in a hostel and I couldn’t have asked for anything better. The hotel sent a tuk tuk driver to pick me up from the airport as well as made him available to take me to places I wanted to go in the city. The staff was really helpful and kind. The room was modern, clean, and comfortable. They also had a restaurant and pool which was an added bonus. Overall I highly recommend staying here!

×