Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Muhsin Villa is facilitated with strong Wi-Fi within the premises, ease of access of internet even from the roof terrace. Rooms are varied from master bedrooms till standard ones with air condition or without. All the rooms have attached modern bathrooms. Laundry and dry cleaning will be offered upon request for a decent price. Transportation within the area using a trishaw(tuk-tuk or three wheeler) can also be hired upon request to avoid the congestion in peak times. A common mini kitchen and a lounge area will be available on the second floor and a small balcony together. Breakfast and tea will be provided on request for a fee of $5 per person which has been praised by each and everyone who has tasted it with no exaggeration.The roof terrace is the most spectacular resting place which is nearly a size of a tennis court, which will give our guest an outstanding view of the surrounding area with the fresh breeze from the sea. Quality and accurate service will be provided to make your stay super comfortable. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>