Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We do not allow parties
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mukam Boutique Homestay is a boutique homestay in a remodeled building from the 1980s that we called home for over 20 years.
We designed Mukam with the nostalgia of our memories in this space as well as in anticipation of those you’ll create here. This blend is visible in every detail of the homestay— repurposed and handcrafted traditional furniture, Rajasthani prints, and artwork in harmony with the contemporary standards of comfort. We provide five bedrooms with private bathrooms as well as kitchenettes in three of those rooms.
All rooms have a distinct character and color pallets to provide an ethereal experience'
Caretaker available 24X7 at the property
Electric Kettle along with Tea Bags and Coffee Powder & mini-fridge
Peaceful cul-de-sac location
Shared outdoor space with a peaceful garden to relax and unwind
Remote work station with WiFi
Chemical Free Toiletries from MaEarth Botanical
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 12.00 % per room per night
Breakfast not included.
Reception working period: 08:00~ 23:00. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Dry Cleaning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>