Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel is run in a restored colonial-style house. We've maintained the minimalist colonial-era vibe and added a local African touch to our spaces in and outside the house.
Murchison Backpackers’s place is located in the Western Region of Uganda. Situated down a small, quiet lane close to the famous Masindi Hotel - one of the Oldest Hotels in Uganda, the hostel is a short walk to the centre of Masindi town where you can tour the local town or buy supplies and is perfectly located to explore and get lost in the Wildlife of Western Uganda.
Murchison Backpackers Policies and Conditions:
Check-in from 11:00h to 21:00h
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
We do not accept customers younger than 11 years of age. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Steam Room
- Airport Transfers
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>