Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
no refund on booking deposit or booking fee for a cancellation, a no sgow or reduction in numbers.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Visitors soon fall under its spell because of its serene and peaceful atmosphere, charming accommodation, superb cuisine and stunning views, which invite to linger and unwind.
Spaced well apart for privacy, our tastefully furnished, comfortable and spacious units are set on the lower slopes of a tree-covered hillside, blending well into the surrounding Miombo mountain woodland. Guests may choose between the larger Lodges for families and friends or smaller Chalets for two.
Tucked away amidst the magnificent green hills of Africa, Musangano is a mere three hours drive from Harare and half an hour from the border town of Mutare. It is ideally located for exploring the attractions of the Eastern Highlands like the Vumba Mountains, Nyanga National Park and Honde Valley.
Our PaMuchakata Restaurant has acquired an enviable reputation for serving delicious food, a blend of Central European and Southern African cooking - the best of the culinary arts of two worlds.
Finally – referring to the meaning of Musangano Lodge and our vision of ‘the place where people meet’ – we would be very happy to welcome you at our little paradise. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Cots Available
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>