Music City Hotel/Hostel

Very Good 1138 Total Reviews

• wisdom7
  • French Southern Territories, Male, 31-40
13th Jan 2018

This Hostel was Suberb....Super kool.

12th Jan 2018
6.9

Music City is dedicated to the needs of working musicians. There are practice rooms, even instruments, available. But travellers seem secondary. There are no common areas. No places to meet other. Almost no chairs to sit on. The bunk beds are not very comfortable — and I was assigned to a top one after asking for a bottom one. The saving grace is the cheerful and always trying to be helpful staff. Special call outs to Atosha and Lucas!

• phastie3215410
  • USA, Male, 31-40
11th Jan 2018

I very much enjoyed my stay! The staff was great and the hostel was clean and nice! It was the best hostel I have ever stayed at in the US.

• Cheasarack
  • USA, Male, 25-30
6th Jan 2018
3.1

They put me in a room. With a man that was mental ill. Who went out of his way to torment me. Just in general give me a bad time. The staff was call in to confront the conflict. But instead of siding with the victim which is me. They sided with the aggressor. The one who started the mess. I was told to stay in this room with this man. With them knowing that he was harassing me. I prefer another room. That they did give to me. But I found out that the bed they gave me was already assigned.

22nd Dec 2017

Easy walks to bus stops to everywhere I wanted to go in San Francisco. Had room to myself overnight. Roommates used it only during the day.

• s_wainman3530
  • England, Male, 25-30
26th Nov 2017
5.7

My first night stay I came back to the hostel from a music event to find someone in my bed $45 well spent, I attempted to call the overnight watch they did not respond. Ended up sleeping on the floor as the guy as adamant that he had also paid for the bed.. turns out they over booked. I got a refund but to be honest the hostel is very overpriced and is partly run by student accommodation so while I was there I overheard a lot of student domestic arguing which didn't give the best atmosphere.

17th Nov 2017

It’s not really a hostel but definitely amazingly comfy and clean. No common place, and cooking is very limited. But even then I would definitely stay there again.

• ranger7102a468
  • USA, Male, 41+
16th Nov 2017

I enjoyed it , the staff was very helpful , and the price was decent .

• Canada, Female, 31-40
10th Nov 2017

I arrived an hour before the check-in time and my room was ready and I was able to go straight in. The man in the office was friendly and helpful. He provided a map of the area and suggestions on places to go that were close by. My room was clean, the bed was comfortable, there was a sink and a mini fridge. As the bathrooms were shared, there was one morning I had to wait. The washrooms were cleaned at least once a day, but later in the day were a bit of a mess. The music didn't bother me.

• danilolemos_524
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
4th Nov 2017

Honestly, one of the best values for money in San Francisco as you can get. Usually cheap accommodation in the city is full of bed bugs or in a crappy neighborhood. This hostel was a very pleasant surprise as an affordable option. The room was spacious, with a kitchen inside the room and a bathroom. Beds were very comfortable and the staff helpful and polite. Location is very good, near the bars at Polk St. This is definitely an option to consider.

×