Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
What is more wonderful than being immersed in the rustic nature - simple and peaceful here, Visit 'My Home homestay' to find your own childhood memories with the rice fields of the wings, with fishponds, monkey bridges, and murmuring streams mingling with the crystal clear sound of all birds.
And especially, in the heart of the poetic sky and land, 'My Home Homestay' is pleased to welcome you with popular but well-prepared and exotic dishes such as Vietnamese pancakes, grilled chicken, Snakehead grilled fish and especially XIN DAT - a grilled hotpot combining Lao specialties served with” Cheo saure “is very charming and attractive.
Rooms equipped with hot shower and free wifi is available throughout the property.
'Where to go around for tired life'. Visit 'My Home Homestay' as a place of peace and coziness.
Terms & Conditions View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Children's Play Area
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Reading Light
- Swimming Pool
- Express check-in / out
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>