Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Close by to everything in Tbilisi, to all the touristic attractions, yet very withdrawn from the city rush and noise. The only rule here is to have fun and make yourself at home. This place has two private rooms which can accommodate couples or any person wanting that extra privacy.
Two dormitory rooms with three beds each for people who would like to experience the hostel life and sleep. One cosy room with two beds that is perfect for friends or anyone wanting to chill out and have a cosy space to sleep in. Myvibe concept is simply centred around a beautiful guest experience.
MyVibe Tbilisi - Terms & Conditions
Reception working hours - 07:00 to 22:00.
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Express check-in / out
- Laundry Facilities
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>