NY Moore Hostel

Fabulous 1645 Total Reviews

• wdavid0903905
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
10th Sep 2018

I brought my girlfriend and I to Brooklyn and we had a good stay in a 6person dorm room, the gane room is wel stocked and the kitchen had amole space, the staff was helpful and informative and I would reccomend Moore st hostel to anyone staying in NY

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Sep 2018
8.0

Decent hostel. Not superb though. Showers have good water pressure. Granted my friend and I were mostly either out and about or needing to nap in our room, but communal areas didn't seem to have much of a buzz about them. It's about a 10-minute walk to the subway.

• cankatdirim71894
  • Turkey, Male, 18-24
6th Sep 2018

Vere good place to stay close to Manhattan with subway. Good neighborhood and enjoyable place to stay

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
5th Sep 2018
7.1

Was a quiet hostel, not much activity or interaction but the rooms were comfy and no bunk beds was a great change. Kitchen was massive with all the gear. Staff weren’t very warm or friendly throughout my stay but location was good. Near to some good grocery stores and the subway. I’d stay here again.

• skiljevicmilica322
  • Serbia, Female, 25-30
31st Aug 2018

If you wanna be in the MUST part of NY, then head to NY Moore Hostel. Close to so many cool bars and the night scene of Brooklyn. The staff are super friendly and helpful, you just need to ask whatever you need and they will try to provide you with the answers. The room was clean, the beds super comfy. All in all I would recommend it!

7.7

It was an ok stay. The beds and facilities were good. The staff were a bit disorganized and some seemed annoyed many a times. They got me confused with some other guy. They also got confused with my check out times. But it’s close to restaurants and the subways so it was ok. A quiet atmosphere so did feel boring at times.

7.7

I enjoyed my stay very much. Love that it’s not bunk beds.

• samuelplewe
  • Germany, All Male Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
29th Aug 2018
8.0

Cozy hostel with friendly people

• katesexton252125
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Aug 2018
7.7

good locations and value for money. I would recommend this hostel

• samanthawestt9723
  • USA, Female, 18-24
24th Aug 2018

My first time staying in a hostel and it was awesome! Everyone was so kind, friendly and helpful. Made me feel comfortable traveling alone to New York! Only thing I would recommend is perhaps bringing some shower shoes and comfortable blanket - the bedding is sort of thin. Overall, I'd be happy to come back!

×