NY Moore Hostel

Fabulous 1533 Total Reviews

• drewekeli8166
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
19th Jun 2018

I've stayed at a lot of hostels, this onemail is high in the running for first place. Spacious! Clean. Amenities glore.

• England, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2018

Nice place. Decent sized rooms (mine had AC!), friendly staff and very well located, close to Bushwick for good food and bars. Would stay again.

• jamielc4086168
  • USA, Female, 41+
17th Jun 2018

I needed a good place to find peace of mind and rest. I found it at Moore Hostel.

14th Jun 2018

Awesome hostel! Fellow hostel mates were friendly, there were activities to do, and the entire hostile was kept really clean. Couldn’t ask for anything better!

• omorahmediba2399
  • Bangladesh, Male, 25-30
12th Jun 2018

Overall stay is fine for me. But the stuff should let the guest know about the locker. My roommate stole $500 on first night. I was tired and fell asleep and couldn't find the locker inside the room. So this was so frustrating for me. Otherwise everything was fine a cool

12th Jun 2018

I would return

• fordporter22325
  • USA, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2018

NY Moore Hostile was a spectacular experience. I came in at 8am and they had a secure area for me to leave my bags until check in. The recommended a few places for breakfast, and I was off. My room was clean, and painted with a interesting universe. There is a lock on the outside of each dorm which helped me feel comfortable about leaving the majority of my stuff next to my bed. The sound of the city didn't penetrate my walls for the night sleep. The artwork around the hostile was spectacular!

• sarahswan923903
  • England, Female, 25-30
5th Jun 2018

Great place, located near the L line which goes straight into Manhattan. The staff were so friendly and helpful

• Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Jun 2018

This hostel was fantastic! Spacious, clean, confortable beds, hot showers, great kitchen facilities. It’s a little bit of a trek to the main st in Williamsburg and any of the parks there but the subway isn’t far at all. It’s easy to get into Manhattan from here but a little difficult to get to the Brooklyn Bridge area. I really had no issue with the hostel itself at all. I do think a little bit more of a community atmosphere would go a long way for solo travellers.

3rd Jun 2018
6.9

The location is in a shady area so I say just be aware, fortunately I didn't feel to uncomfortable. There is like a keycode handle for the front door but I don't believe it works as you can just walk in. The bed rooms come with keys making it secure and the luggage room seem security as well. The beds are very uncomfortable and hard so I laid on my blanket. The walls are very thin and there isn't really an atmosphere but the staff were incredible.

×