Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
NAMASTEY hostel POLICY
***Property Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included
Additional Terms and Conditions
* In case of a group of 4 or more, you would be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms.
* If the group behaviour at the behaviour is seen as a hindrance to the property environment, seen as a disturbance to others staying at the hostel, or create troubles in the management functioning, the Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation (without refunds).
* NAMASTEY reserves the right to admission.
* Children below 18 years (whether accompanied or unaccompanied by a guardian) are not allowed
* Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
* You are required to make a 100% pre-payment at the time of your check-in.
* Cancellations would only be entertained 48 hours prior to the standard check-in time.
* Lockers for your valuables are available in each dorm room, however the hostel will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
* Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
* The standard check-in time is: 12pm; the standard check-out time is: 10am
You have the choice of a private single, double, twin or quad sized room at NAMASTEY hostel, or a bed in a dorm that sleeps between 4-8 people. All rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities and the accommodation also has WiFi access, This is a really cheap option for your trip to agra so don’t delay in booking now!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Namastey Hostel is just 100 meters from the ticket counter of Tajmahal. There is an on-site restaurant and amazing common places to hangout. It has all types of amenities that a traveler need. Big lockers, big space between beds, extra thick mattress and nice atmosphere filled with all the information of city and places around.
And guess what, we use to do parties in our common places with bonfire and music. Welcome to India, hope to see you soon and cheers. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>