Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our rooms are cozy with special bunk beds, which you can fold. This means that when there are no other guests, your room will be very spacious. Each bed has a designated locker. There are two bathrooms and a living room to hang out and meet other travellers. The rooms in general are dormitories, but due to the folding bunk beds, they can also be used as private rooms for an extra payment.
- Daily life
Every room has free Wi-Fi and a locker. Towels for showering are provided and in the morning you can make toast with strawberry jam and a nice cup of tea (one Nespresso capsule is free).
- Curfew and locking system
There is no curfew and the door has an automated locking system with password.
- Check in Check out time
We will do our best to make you feel comfortable. This means that you can check-in and check-out at irregular hours or even extend your stay after discussing this with us. However, your beds will be ready at 3 PM.
- Luggage deposit service
In case you want to travel somewhere lightly after checking out and come back to Seoul again, we can keep it safe for you for $5 (one time payment). So if you check out and go to Busan for 2 days, you can leave your heavy luggage with us for $5.
- Free international adapters
We have various international adapters for the guests to use. There is a deposit of $10 for the use and after usage you will get it back. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>