Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Payment Policy: Deposit of 30% of the total cost of the booking is needed as a confirmation of booking. The remaining balance is payable on arrival.
Cancellation policy: Free cancellation – 10 days prior to arrival. If cancelled within 10-days prior to arrival, no deposit refunded.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Non refundable rates: The total cost of booking is payable upon booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
During the Summer period, Napa Prince Hotel Apartments' reception service operates on a 24-hour basis, always willing to serve guests as the far most. Willing to travel the extra mile, staff members will assist you in planning all sorts of extravascular activities such as excursions and sightseeing all over Cyprus, Diving and Fishing extravaganzas, Money Exchange processing, power adapters, mail service, Wi-Fi Internet access, self-service launderette, taxi and bus service, car hire, free parking, floral services, doctor on call.
Napa Prince is situated in the heart of the tourist area of Cyprus, Ayia Napa, set just outside the busy part of the village.
Being within walking distance of the bars, taverns, nightclubs, shops, and beautiful beaches, allows you to enjoy all the pleasures of this cosmopolitan resort.
By visiting Ayia Napa, you can experience diving, water sports, boat trips, cycling, walking through nature trails, and nice traditional food.
The Napa Prince Hotel Apartments resort presents 39 comfortable guestrooms that are spacious and renovated. All rooms are fully air-conditioned and heated featuring a fully equipped kitchen, living room, WC, satellite TV, and private balcony.
Napa Prince Hotel Apartments Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, or credit cards. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check-in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Breakfast is not included.
May-October 24 hours
November-April open Mon-Sat. 08:30-16:30
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>