Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our tents are nestled amongst the trees, less than 10 metres from the beach. Some are high up on platforms to offer more better views out to sea; the ones set on the ground also look out to the beach and are set on a specially built pad to provide more comfort. Tents are the equivalent of a double bed, so can sleep 2 as a couple but unless you want to get very cosy with your friend, we recommend 1 person per tent otherwise. For those not keen on camping, we also have simple wooden bungalows with either fan or A/C and ensuite bathrooms.
The central beach bar, set right on the sand, serves Western food and drinks including fresh, tropical cocktails from a sociable round bar with open kitchen. This is a great communal place to hang out for a bit of shade in the daytime, and for a bit of chat and sundowners later on. There is also a beachside restaurant serving Khmer and Chinese food for some variety. Free WiFi is available throughout.
**Basic Double Room and Standard Double Room are Tents. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Safe Deposit Box
- Towels Not Included
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>