Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
***This property has a minimum stay of 3 nights, and 4 paying guests (private quad)room. If only 2 guests are booking, the other 2 will need to be paid for.***
The resort, situated in Noosa Parade, is ideally located between Hastings St and the Noosa River restaurant precinct at Gympie Terrace. It is close to all amenities including award winning cosmopolitan restaurants and boutique shopping facilities. The onsite office has all available information on the local area and a free booking service for tours and car hire.
Noosa Parade is between Hastings Street at Noosa Heads and Noosaville. Door to door drop off outside the resort is provided by some airport bus services.
Good location. Free Wi-Fi. Accommodation is in two bedroom apartments which sleep 4 with the bedding configeration of 1 Queen Bed in the Main Bedroom and 2 Singles in the Second Bedroom. These are fully self contained units with fully equipped kitchens, ceiling fans, hair dryers, 'Austar'& Flatscreen Television. DVD& CD, all have STD/ISD direct dial telephone.
Each unit has its own individual patio and garden area to take full advantage of Noosa's climate. Each unit is provided with one undercover carport.
As well as the facilities detailed below, we also offer:
. Heated swimming pool
. Full size tennis court - racket and ball hire available
. Spacious undercover BBQ area
. Entertainment area
. Heated spa View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>