Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It's an excellent choice for those who whish to spend a relaxing holiday among the typical Mediterranean landscape, lakes, enjoy hiking & jogging paths, swimming, bicycle routes and at the same time, do not want to give up amusement and discoveries: the Valtenesi area offers a unique artistic and cultural heritage as result of its strategic position.
We are about 2-3 km from the beaches considered among the most beautiful on the Garda lake which can also be reached with a bike and 3-4 km from the protected Natural Park of the Manerba Rock. You can reach in about 30-40 minutes by car the famous amusement park Gardaland, the Canevaworld Resort, the Safari-Natura Viva, etc., a wonderland for kids (not only!). Besides, it's a very convenient location to visit Verona and Brescia, both distant about 25 km. One day journeys by train to Venice or Milano are also possible. For golf lovers, two golf courses are very close.
The villa is on two floors, the lower is reserved to the B & B accessed by a separate entrance.
It has double-bed bedrooms (with the possibility to add an extra bed), the use of living room is available. Each bedroom has its own bathroom.
The breakfast is served in the living room or outside, under the portico overlooking the garden.
Small pets allowed, Wi-Fi free.
Check in 9:00 till 22:00, check out 12:00. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>