Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
From our hotel it is very convenient to get to the main sights of the city such as: the Alexander Nevsky Lavra, the Palace Square, the Hermitage, the Admiralty, the Peter and Paul Fortress, the Russian Museum, St. Isaac’s and Smolny Cathedral, Church of Ressurection (Savior on Spilled Blood), Summer Garden and others. It will take you only 5 minutes to get from the apartments to Moscow railway station or Ploshad’ Vosstanija subway station by foot, 20 minutes to the airport by car and 15 minutes to Baltisky, Vitebsky and Finnland Railway stations by car.
We offer 6 comfortable twin, double, triple or single rooms of different categories: standard and economy. It’s an excellent choice for tourists, business people and families. All rooms are equipped with double-glazed windows, ventilation and separate bathrooms with a shower, individual cosmetics. Wi-Fi is free on the all hotel area. English speaking staff is available from 08:00 until 20:00. Breakfast is included.
Nevsky 105 Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Reception times: 8:00 - 20:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>