New Generation Hostel Urban Navigli

Very Good 812 Total Reviews

• klaudiaknezevic948792
  • Croatia, Female, 18-24
5th Nov 2018

Very nice and clean, near the city center. Great value for money.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Nov 2018
7.7

had outlets and lights in each bed. staff was either very friendly or very stand-offish. some beds have memory foam mattress. great location and value.

• kes1999
  • Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Oct 2018
7.7

Our room wasn’t like the ones pictured. It was more of a typical hostel set up. Still really nice tho

• katherinevelezschs5671
  • USA, Female, 18-24
26th Oct 2018

I had a great time here and met a lot of great people. This is in a great location too! The staff was super friendly when my friends and I needed a cab, they made the call for us and told them to hurry. I definitely recommend.

• mbardwell16
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Oct 2018
7.1

This is an ok hostel. We chose it for the location, which was great. Just about a 20 minute walk to the city Centre, so no need for public transport. The bathrooms were old and dirty, and offered no privacy for the shower. The hostel is tucked away and half outside, which was strange. Other than that, the staff was friendly and the beds were VERY comfortable. I didn’t like that I had to make my own bed, carrying up my sheets and pillow with all my luggage, but whatever.

• England, Male, 18-24
22nd Oct 2018
6.6

The bed was mindblowingly comfortable, and the bathroom facilities were excellent. You pay for excellent room and board, nothing else - not the people, not the smell. My locker stank of foot cheese, and when I brought it up, the guy said, "What, do you want me to fix it? The cleaner is gone, we can't do anything." The room had poor ventilation, and the hostel had no social atmosphere. The door has a lock, and the lockers are free, large, and in your rooms, so its okay security wise.

• Ukraine, Female, 25-30
20th Oct 2018

In general, it's a neat and safe choice. The only thing I was not satisfied with while staying was a lack of hooks for hanging clothes and towels in a bathroom. The rest was great. Recommended.

19th Oct 2018

BEDS MAKE A LOT OF NOISE!

18th Oct 2018

Great hostel! Very clean, 24 hour check in desk, bar and food inside as well. I wish I had stayed here for longer. And the location was pretty central as well.

• anjali4siddhartha7949
  • Germany, Female, 18-24
17th Oct 2018
4.6

Unfriendly and rude staff. Didn’t even change my bed to a lower bunk bed when I requested even though all the beds were empty when I checked in. Didn’t provide blankets. Bathroom is a disaster: very old-fashioned and the shower doors have no locks. Worst hostel I stayed at in Italy. Expensive for the kind of treatment and provisions.

×