New Hostel Florence

• danielnsc105550
  • Portugal, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Nov 2018
6.3

We spent one night in this hostel in a 4 mixed room. The pros were: nice staff, enough room space, clean room, near the train station The cons: no curtains, trains nearby, the front door is old and makes a lot of noise in the night when someone passes, despite saying we had coffee and tea for the morning they didn't have any coffee, my bed had a missing board so it was a little uncomfortable to sleep, all the bunkers make noise especially if you're in the top bunker

2nd Oct 2018
7.4

Good place to stay but the WiFi in the one part of the hostel room section was poor

23rd Sep 2018
3.7

Don’t come unless you’re desperate! There’re lots of mosquitoes and you have no way to prevent them from coming into the room. There is no A/C. The security is bad. One of the roommates took a guy into our FEMALE room in the morning while the rest of us are still sleeping. She took he in the room and let him use the bathroom. No stuff stepped in to stop this! I lost my towel as the stuff took them and thought it was someone else’s who didn’t check out in time. It was the worst experience.

we are sorry that you had bad experience. our reception is 24hours. when It's happened you could say for us. but you said affter 3 hours letter so we could not do nothing. your things in your room you need to control in your self.we can't do it for our all guests. if not please book a private room.

• tinaimpressions9126
  • Canada, Female, 41+
23rd Sep 2018

The ladies at front desk went out of her way every day to help me find my way! Very clean! Enjoyed my stay! I would go back! 😊

Thank you so much for your kind review!! we are happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel. see you next time! Buon viaggio

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Sep 2018
6.9

Overall pretty decent. Bathrooms could use an upgrade and there’s no aircon so you’re either pretty hot or getting bitten by bugs. However, great location, comfy beds and a secure location

• Croatia, Female, 18-24
7th Sep 2018

Beautuful common and private terrace, nice showers and good room. With location on railway could be noisy but its only 10 min walking by center! Recommendation ;)

23rd Aug 2018

Not AC just a fan in the rooms. Not mesh window which makes imposible to leave windows open at night (for mosquitos) and make it hard to sleep.

• heathergiles85490
  • USA, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2018

Very close to the train station (Firenze S.M.N) which was why I booked it in the first place. Good facilities and beds. There was a lot of road work when I visited so the walk to and from felt very deserted and I think it would feel slightly unsafe in the dark for some travelers. Overall, great for a 1 night stay.

Thank you for visiting us and for this very kind review! tram is able to go direct from the station to the airport that's why there is road work. next time you'll see new train station.

• France, Female, 25-30
9th Aug 2018
6.9

I did not have a great experience because the mosquitos are *awful* and there's no way to prevent them getting into the room. It was so hot we had to leave the balcony door open even with the fan. I was annoyed that the night receptionis tried to sleep with me. I told him that I was only hanging out in the lobby so that I wouldn't bother my sleeping roommates with my computer but that didn't stop him. Don't hang out there if you're a girl. It is clean and close to the train station.

Thank you for your feedback. we are sorry you had bad experience. When It's open the windows and turn on the light mosquitos come in the room. next time please turn off the light. We have night staffs but they are not like you said for one of them. we are careful to all our guests. that's why our reception is 24hours open.

×