Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is run by a young couple and their youthful team who are into anything that keeps them outdoors. We welcome walkers, cyclists, wanderers, adventurers, families and friends, anyone who comes to visit this beautiful part of the world.
We are positioned in Shap, on Wainwright's Coast to Coast path and the Westmorland Way, and are easily accessible for the Eastern Fells of the Lake District, The Howgills and The Pennines. There are also plenty of beautiful and remote walking routes from the door. We are happy to point you towards what ever interests you in this part of the world
We are just off the M6 (junction 39) and only just over an hour and a half from cities such as Liverpool, Glasgow, Leeds and Manchester, and less than an hour from Newcastle and Preston.
Check in is from 3:30 pm onwards. If you arriving after 9 pm, please call ahead to let us know, so we can make sure there's someone here to show you in.
We welcome many walkers on long distance walking routes in New Ing Lodge and ask our guests to be considerate about not disturbing other guests after ten o'clock at night.
Cancellation Policy : 14 days before arrival View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>