Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
in case of no-show or cancellation inside 3 days for group reservations, first night will be charged on each room
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
renowned Splendid Hotel 4* Mamaia. The complex is located in the northern part of the resort, on
the Lake Siutghiol shore, 200 meters from the Black Sea beach.
Rooms facilities include air-conditioning system, heating, LCD with cable channels, minibar and safe
deposit box. The stylish bathrooms are equipped with bath and/ or shower, hairdryer, toiletries,
slippers and bathrobe. Most rooms have balconies, some of them offering a beautiful view of Siutghiol
Hotel guests can benefit of a wellness center consists of an indoor swimming
pool with whirlpool area, dry sauna, wet sauna, emotional shower, ice fountain and a relaxation area;
massage services are available by appointment notice.
The complex has a conference room with a capacity of 50 seats, fully equipped.
The hotel and wellness center are focused exclusively on adults and children from 16 years old. The
restaurant, reception and lobby are shared with Splendid Conference Hotel & Spa – Adults Only 4*.
Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel. We provide an on site spacious parking, free for our guests.
The hotel is located 1 km from the clubs in the northern area of the resort, 2.5 km from the aqua park,
10 km from Constanta train station and 24 km from Mihail Kogalniceanu Airport. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Business Centre
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>