Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Customers can cancel reservation free of charge up to 5 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Cosy property in the very centre of Warsaw, located on the top floor of a historical building, situated on the city's most popular street - Nowy Swiat [New World]. It provides a panoramic view of Warsaw's city centre, where the most characterized building, the Palace of Culture and Science, can be seen.
For awesome fun during the night, local guides from Warsaw Pub Crawl will take you on the journey to experience our beloved city's crazy nightlife to the fullest, showing you the best bars & clubs the capital has to offer! Event paid additionally.
Nowy Swiat is on the Royal Route to the greatest tourist attractions; beginning with the Old Town, the University, the University of Fine Arts, through the Lazienki Park and Wilanow.
Restaurants, cafes, bars and clubs, popular among the city inhabitants, are located close to the property.
*Amsterdam - Double bed private (cosy room with big bed, sink and TV)
*Berlin - Double bed private (cosy room with big bed and TV)
*Rome - 4 bed mixed dorm, or 4 bed private , with city centre view!
*Barcelona - 6 bed mixed dorm - with city view
*Sydney- 10 bed mixed dorm , city centre view from the window guaranteed!
*New York- 10 bed mixed dorm, city centre view from the windows is free!
Breakfast may be purchased daily for 5 PLN.
Hot beverages are free at all times. We sell polish beer which you can enjoy in our common room. You are welcome to prepare you own meal in the well equipped kitchen.
In our comfy living room, guests have free access to:
Internet with CD/DVD burners
multi-channel satellite TV
CD / DVD player
guide books and maps
a small library of books in several languages (which may be borrowed, exchanged, bought or sold)
We also offer much more:
free individual lockers in dorms
free linen, pillows and duvets
free hair-dryer and ironing facilities
free safe and luggage storage
free lamp by every bed in rooms and dorms
new, clean bathrooms
24 h reception
24 h security
arrival any time View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>