Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
After a day of playing hard (or not), sink into your premium King Koil bed featured in each of our contemporary rooms. Like all Nightcap Hotels, we offer an on-site bistro, bar and bottle shop, free unlimited 24 hour Wi-Fi, with all rooms featuring a flat-screen TV, refrigerator, desk, heating, air-conditioning and tea/coffee making facilities. You lucky thing you, each of our rooms is fitted with a rain shower, and for a taste of the high life treat yourself to a Studio Twin Queen with Spa bath.
Blue Cattle Dog Hotel is a 5 minute drive from St Clair Shopping Centre, 8 minute drive from the University of Western Sydney Penrith Campus, and a 15 minute drive from Blacktown Sports Park. We are a 10 minute drive from Wet'n'Wild Sydney, with the M4 Motorway just 400 metres away. A shuttle service is available in the evenings for pick up and drop off in the local area.
Nightcap at Blue Cattle Dog Hotel Policies and Conditions
- Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
- Check out from 10:00
- Payment upon arrival by Cash, Debit Cards, Credit Cards (VISA, MC, AmEx, Diners). No other payment methods are available.
- Taxes included.
- Breakfast not included.
- No curfew.
- Please note that guests must be over 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult. You must show a valid photo ID upon check in.
- Please note that this property requires an AUD $100 credit card pre-authorisation upon check in to cover any incidental charges.
- Child friendly.
- Max stay 14 nights. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cots Available
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Internet Access
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>