Nika Hostel

Fabulous 588 Total Reviews

• micha95024282
  • Colombia, Couple, 18-24
2nd Nov 2018

Tumbs up for Marvin, he's a great guy and took us to a B&B HotelHostel (so the rating is for them actually) I really liked it, it was clean, we had everything we needed, and we could leave our bagages there till the departure time (around 10PM) super safe, nice and cheap breakfast, some streets for the train and the bathroom was as big as the bedroom. Thanks for everything guys.

• graemrose6351
  • Canada, Couple, 31-40
2nd Oct 2018

There was a screw-up with our booking, and they had double-booked our room the first night of our stay, but Marvin did his best to make it work. He sorted out a room for us at a hostel two doors down the first night, and let us check in early the next day so we could get started exploring Rome and upgraded our room for the rest of our stay. The hostel itself is nice. The two bathrooms were clean, the kitchen was easy to use. We had a great time in Rome.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
22nd Sep 2018

Beautiful small hostel, can be a little tricky to find. It's the green door just to the right of the Mini-mart if you are looking at it from the basilica. Friendly place, great bathrooms, good air conditioning, and close to the sights of Rome. Beds are good also, safe lockers (bring a lock). I certainly wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

7th Sep 2018

My only suggestion is that the pictures here be updated... it's so much nicer at this hostel than i expected... Host is amazing also.

• laurentlanglaisperso7342
  • France, Male, 41+
29th Aug 2018
2.0

Simply the worse travel experience I ever had. Hotel didn't wanted to move my night without charging me for 2 nights (I had a cancelled flight). I was not too happy with this and told them, but respectfully. We finally agreed I would keep the booking as it is. The next day I receive an email from them: they didn't like my attitude, stop me from accessing the property and still take my money! Hostelworld declare that this is never their problem, despite my forwarding them all evidence!

11th Aug 2018
6.3

bed are so small and uncomfortable for the people who can't sleep everywhere

Hello, Thank you for choosing Nika Hostel. We would like to let you know that you booked 2 beds is dormitory and every bed is for 1 person not for two. If you sleep in a single bed with your girldfriend yes it's small.

• Megfoley
  • Scotland, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2018
5.1

This review isn’t for Nika Hostels, as upon arrival, we were ‘upgraded’ around the corner to aCasaNostre. Marvin, the host of Nika Hostels, seemed very friendly and helpful, although our meeting was brief. But The staff, especially the owner himself, at aCasaNostre were incredibly rude and unwelcoming. The room was clean but not worth the money. Do not accept an upgrade to this place. The only exception, was Andrea, who was the only one that was helpful and friendly towards us.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2018
2.6

DONT BOOK! I told them on my booking on Hostelworld that I would be arriving at 8pm. When I got there no one answered the door - I buzzed like 20 times and started to get really panicky because I was alone and it was getting dark! After I started to almost cry I walked down the street and a boy ran after me asking if I wanted the hostel and he let me in. He was a GUEST when I got upstairs NO STAFF and they had already charged me & receipt on my bed. I did not see a staff member the whole time.

• adityapradeep17292325
  • Germany, Male, 18-24
27th Jul 2018

Amazing hostel- basically a remodelled flat, in a great location next to the most important basilica in the world. Very neat and very safe- it does not feel like a hostel. There are even AC’s in the room which is needed during the summers. There is no breakfast provided at the hostel and there are limited check in and check out times. However the staff are very accommodating and approachable. Overall, I will definitely stay here when I come to Rome again. Best hostel I have ever stayed in.

• ergriffin211544
  • England, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2018

It’s like you’re staying in an apartment rather than a hostel. It has a lovely feel to it and is in a fantastic, safe locations. Couldn’t recommend more as a solo female traveller.

×