Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Homestead is located in the village of Khuzhir just 10 minutes walk from Shamen Rock and the adjacent beach. There are around 1200 people in the village most of whom are either Russian or Buriat.
The homestead was founded around 15 years ago by Nikita Bencharov, a former Russian table-tennis champion.
Today we warmly welcome travellers from all over the world. We hope you enjoy our hospitality and the multicultural atmosphere.
We offer accommodation in wooden cabins most of which have 2 to 3 rooms each decorated in traditional Russian style. There are also table-tennis and badminton facilities (free to use anytime), a childrens playground
and 2 Banyas (a Russian steam room, free for the first 20 minutes). In the summer months
there is a caf and restaurant as well as a regular canteen.
In the canteen, we serve a different fixed menu everyday with alternative options for vegetarians. During the summer, the restaurant offers anything from a fresh cup of espresso to delicious smoked fish. Should you wish to celebrate any special occasion (including birthdays) in one of our facilities, we will happily arrange this. We also provide facilities for conferences and concerts.
Olkhon is ideal for a wide variety of trips. In the summer, you have the opportunity to go trekking, horseback riding
or mountain biking whereas in the winter you can head out
to the lake to try a spot of ice-fishing.
Volunteers are welcome anytime. Many people who come here provide us with invaluable help in improving
the day to day life on the island. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Laundry Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>