Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A deposit equal to the total cost of the booking is required upon reservation.
The property will send you an invoice via PayPal payment system for a credit card payment.
All bookings for groups are final
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The below are included in the price:
FREE SHUTTLE & LUGGAGE PICK UP from Nikko train stations (please reserve)
FREE Nikko Maps
FREE Cable TV
FREE Hair Dryer
FREE Daily Housekeeping Services
Private Bathrooms in EVERY Room
Cheap Cold Beers
Our dorm rooms are 4-person mixed style. The rate includes towel and linen, mattress/futon with pads. All the rooms have private bathrooms, Wi-Fi, Heater, AC, and cable TV
We have private rooms for 2, 3, and 4 persons. Rooms are either semi-Japanese style with Tatami Deck and Futons or western style with beds. The rate includes a towel and linen. All the rooms have a private bathroom, Wi-Fi, Heater, AC, and cable TV.
Nikko Teddy Bear House Policies, rules, and important information.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Dinner: 6:45 pm-8:15 pm (please reserve)
Breakfast: 7:30 am-9:00 am (please reserve)
Free shuttle from Nikko train stations – 4:15 pm, 5:45 pm, 8:15 pm, 9:15 pm, 10:15 pm (please reserve)
Morning Drop off from the Nikko Teddy Bear House to the Nikko stations: 9:30 am – 10 am
Methods of payments available upon arrival: Cash, traveler’s check, credit/debit cards via Paypal. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free City Tour
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>