Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It's easy to go to downtown in Tokyo and there are many restaurants, Markets, shops.
So This is the place where you can experience a normal life of Japanese people.
-Between Tateishi station and our hostel, there are many facilities that help you live comfortable (Traditional Market, Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Convenience Store, Drugstore, Coin Laundry..etc)
For these reasons, It is highly recommended to stay for a long time and live a month!
- It is close to downtown, but the neighborhood is so quiet.
There is a river in 3 minutes walk, so you can enjoy walking and jogging easily.
- The traditional market has many restaurants and attractions.
- Many guests leave a good review and stay again
- Amenities: Double bed, Air conditioner, Dressing table, foldable table, Hair dryer, Towel, Toothbrush, Hanger, Closet
- Kitchen: Refrigerator, microwave, IH induction (electric range), electric pot
- Shower room: shampoo in the rinse, body shampoo
- Toilet: bidet
- All rooms on the 1st to 3rd floor are residence type. ( Private room with no public space .. Private bathroom and toilet )
- First Door: Electric Door Lock system
- Self Check-in /Out
( Private room key box Self-check-in)
- Near the hostel: 100 yen shop, Convenience store, Coffee shop, Drug store, Supermarket, Coin laundry, Electronic shop, Don Quixote, Traditional market, etc.
- Convenient to go to famous sightseeing spots in Japan
※ Narita Airport, Haneda Airport: About 50 ~ 70 minutes From the hostel
1. Check-in time: from 15:00-23:30
2. Check-out time: by 12:30
3. Reception hour: 15:00-23:30
4. Payment: cash or credit card (Visa, Master, Amex, JCB, Discover)
5. Cancellation Period:
7 days before your arrival. In the event of a late cancellation/no show, you will be charged the total amount by accommodation.
6. Children are welcome
7. Pets are not allowed
8. Breakfast not included
9. Taxes included
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the entire building and rooms. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>