Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Book now and also enjoy a special discount in Oaxaca Tours !!
The ideal place to stay in your vacations, a safe, clean and fun environment.. Nizadu Hostel is located in the middle of the city, only 15 min walk from down town (Zocalo), and 5 min walk from the main supermarkets, malls and movie theaters of the city in a a safe neighborhood.
We have a guest kitchen with microwave oven, refrigerator, stove, blender and the necessary utensils to cook.
Here you get Free Wi-Fi internet 24h, in lobby and rooms; laundry service, English and French spoken, guest kitchen, plasma TV and plenty of movies in the living room, cable TV in the rooms, etc. You can chill and socialize in the common room.
Our rooms are very spacious, clean and cozy. All of them have private bathroom, with hot water 24hrs; personal lockers, linen is included. The private rooms also have cable TV.
----We also offer cooking classes , where you can learn how to make the traditional and delicious mexican food, with our special seasoning!---
The staff can help you plan your day, give you special tips and anything you need. Enjoy the advantage of being in a small hostel with a quiet and friendly environment. You can go to the super market few minutes away or a convenience store located in the same street and cook yourself or rent a bike and explore the colonial city. Come and have a great stay in Oaxaca.
We have great rates on transfers to the airport and for special events.
Welcome! View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>