No.8 Willesden Hostel London

Very Good 3912 Total Reviews

• gippolito5608
  • Italy, Male, 31-40
13th Jul 2018

It's a great place to sleep considering it's the cheapest too in the whole of london

• England, Male, 41+
13th Jul 2018
2.0

The age stipulation (18-38) wasn't clear. I was just looking for the cheapest place to lay my head as I have done dozen of times with Hostelbookers before but I was turned away because of my age (44,) despite having already paid. If you're going to have a policy that discriminates on the grounds of age you could at least issue a warning before accepting payment, rather than including it in the small print to be read after payment like an insignificant detail. Homeless on grounds of age, nice.

• England, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2018

Having only paid slightly under £10 per night for my stay, I went in expecting it to be pretty vile and slightly dodgy in comparison to other hostels. However, the manager was incredibly friendly, the other visitors were also really really friendly. The room was completely clean and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom and kitchen were kept immaculately and were cleaned daily, one thing I noticed was the showers water pressure was brilliant! Would 100% recommend to anyone!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2018
2.6

The worst, I know the saying you get what you pay for however I thought it would be better than what was offered at this hostel. Didn’t feel safe and happy it was only a night

• Taiwan, Male, 25-30
6th Jul 2018

The stuffs at reception are great, there are security guarding outside the hostel at the night. people are friendly as well. bed and others are fairly clean. great hostel in total.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
5th Jul 2018

It’s a nice place. People who works there were very kind and friendly to me and even they helped me with some complications that I had. I would say that the only thing that was not very good, is the wifi. I just only had it in the pub, but not in my room.

• Wales, Female, 25-30
23rd Jun 2018
6.6

The staff at the hostel were very friendly, however when showed to our room at around half 2 in the afternoon, we found the lights off and people were sleeping. A very awkward position to be in. We turned around and got ready in the car. We returned to get some sleep at around 2am. Very difficult as the pillow provided was really thin and uncomfortable. I ended up sleeping without my quilt and using that as a pillow. Luckily enough the room was warm enough to do this. You yet what you pay for.

• Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Jun 2018
3.4

Absolutely awful area for girls especially, bathrooms not up to par, staff say the area is how London is like as if it’s normal to be feeling so unsafe, can assure you not all of London is like that at all, hostel entrance is through a bar full of sketchy people, remember lots of locks and towels if you even think of staying here but I don’t recommend at all...

19th Jun 2018
6.3

Decent enough for the price but no WiFi in my room! A big no-no

• jellerythegreat6183
  • England, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2018

The No.8 was a decent hostel and was exactly what I paid for, would recommend to anyone who is travelling in London!

×