No Limit Hostel Sagrada

• nasreddinemoughli6248
  • Algeria, Male, 25-30
12th Nov 2017
3.1

its not good at all, soo horrible

• Canada, Female, 25-30
10th Oct 2017
5.1

Unimpressed with this hostel. It was very close to la Sagrada Familia but far from everything else. There was no sign to indicate the hostel - thankfully a local who noticed I looked confused pointed it out to me. Located in a converted apartment building. Very dull and drab, not overly clean. Had a kitchen but no other facilities. No atmosphere. I had a 6 bed room and it was extremely small; no room to place anything, no shelving/storage. Room had one outlet with a power bar, very inconvenient.

7th Oct 2017
5.7

They don't have any kind of signs name board showing the hostel or its name, you have to search in the doorbells ... you have to ring every time to enter the building and wait till someone opens the door for you. Common toilet-bathroom for 3 rooms(4 bed in each room)? No towels

19th Sep 2017
5.7

A decent location but just an okay hostel if you want to stay near the centre. Services were not so good and don't expect too much from it.

• fowlie522860
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
28th Aug 2017
4.3

This hostel is awful. Staff had no idea how many of us were staying and didn't have enough beds then had no idea what rooms anyone was in. We arrived at 11pm and just wanted to sleep yet it took 2 hours to figure out what the hell was going on. Lame staff. Lame rooms. Super hot. Way too expensive. I am the kranskyyyy ye ye

16th Aug 2017
5.7

It was my last night in Europe and I needed a place to sleep a few hours before my flight in the next morning. So, I picked this Hostel that is very close to Metro Station and cheap. But I found it very hot, old, may clean but not enough, I didnt feel comfortable at all. I couldn't open the room door that made me pissed off and decided to leave.

×