Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Everything here is for your convenience!
Our friendly staff is ready to help You to get the most of your visit. We have flexible check-in/check-out time* and breakfast is served till 2 pm!
Our rooms are renovated, safe and clean. We are situated just 5 minute walk from Hermitage and are perfectly located to discover the city, visit tourist attractions and enjoy Russia's nightlife.
We will also be happy to help you with your visa (invitation for our guests 35 Euro) and registration.
Be our Guest! Enjoy Your visit to Russia!
Our hostel address is Bolshaya Morskaya # 10.
Our reception hours are
9 am till 2pm and 5pm till 9pm
please, let us know if you plan to arrive at different
time and we'll make sure there's someone to check you in))
All bookings are only definite when fully paid. Once we get your reservation, we contact you regarding the payment. Please do not make a reservation with us if this policy is not acceptable for you. Thank you!
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
Best Small Hostels
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>