Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nuevo Delfin is nicely situated next to the beach in Taganga. It offers many different bays and places to visit and is close to Santa Marta and Parque Tayrona. A vibrant area that caters for all ages.
Taganga is a beautiful bay with great beaches and plenty to do. There is easy access to Tayrona Park via boats which we are happy to organise for you and there are many other tours which you can take either for the day or for several days.
Al of the rooms have private bathrooms and air conditioning as well as a large courtyard area with hammocks to rest and relax. The rooms are cleaned daily and the soft comfortable sheets and towels are changed every three days or more frequently if you require.
Nuevo Delfin policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 13:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception opened 24/7.
Maximum stay 14 days. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>