Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our guest house is nestled in a quiet corner of Kuala Lumpurs' famous Golden Triangle and yet just a stones throw away from KLs' buzzing nightlife, shopping district;
Bukit Bintang and famous food street; Jalan Alor.
Excellent location to explore KL, Just Walking distance to everything including train stations and bus terminal enabling you to avoid the city-centre traffic as you navigate your way around KL.
Quiet and relaxed place to stay in KL and yet close to main shopping malls like 'Berjaya Times Sqaure, Pavalion Mall, Sangi Wang Plaza, BB plaza'; Most famous IT mall; 'Low yat Plaza'; Most famous food street of bukit bintang; 'Jalan Alor'; and also Close to very doorstep of KLs' buzzing night life.
An abundance of restaurants in our neighbourhood caters to all tastes and pockets.
Number Eight guest house is a cool Bed&Breakfast place for the global backpackers. As a backpacker you couldn't wish for a more centralised location. Bukit Bintang's Monorail Station is only 7-8 min walk away, which links directly to and from Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station. At KL Sentral, there is a high-speed rail link to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport as well as a normal rail link to and from Singapore, Bangkok and several major Malaysian towns. Also Pudu Raya bus terminal having inner city and inter city connections, is only 12-15min walk away. Taxis too are just a hand wave away any time of the day and night.
All other basic ameneties like Money changer, bakery, banks (ATM),Tourist information Center, 24-hrs convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, 24-hrs McDonald, Burger King and KFC and are only few mintues walk away from our guest house.
We have Free WiFi all around the guest house and free use of desktop computers for guests ensuring them to stay connected at all times. Our large and comfortable outside open air sitting area invites you to chill out and relax with your friends after a hard day of trekking the city.
At number eight you can not only enjoy Satellite TV at our lobby area but also can entertain yourself or freinds with our newest addition of 'Apple TV'. Through Apple TV guests can share music, vidoes, movies and everything they have on their Ipods and Ipads on our 51' HD LED TV. They can also enjoy their time by watching Youtube videos too.
Spread over two floors, Number Eight Guest House is KL's backpackers haven which offers excellent facilities and friendly services. Choose from our Basic,Standard and Deluxe categories; Single, Double, Twin, or 4 persons dormitory accommodations; ensuite or shared bathroom. All rooms come with air-conditioning, wifi, towel, hot showers, hair dryer and breakfast(of course!) It is possible to use our kitchen facilities at all times. Guest can also make their stay more comfortable by using our laundry services at a nominal cost. Our friendly staff will try to provide you various tips and a helping hand about your touring needs, whenever you need it. We will try to make sure that you have great time exploring Malaysia.
All this makes our guest house an ideal destination for not only tourists, but for business travelers and long-term visitors too.
At number eight, you are never too far away for a good time! View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>