Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With premium beachfront location and access, guests will enjoy undisruptive views and breeze of the ocean during their stay.
Well trained staffs will assists guests onsite and will be at the property fulltime should guests need any help or assistance. Ample restaurants and shops (Groceries, Diving) are available along the beach. Guests can also hike to the windmill via the property to have a great view of the island.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival day. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 noon to 20:00; late check-in can be arranged if email us in advance.
Check out before 11:30.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No smoking in Room, but we have smoking area.
Reception working hours: 10.00-20.00. View House Rules
- Outdoor Terrace
- Towels Not Included
- Express check-in / out
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>