O de Casa Hostel Bar

Superb 1482 Total Reviews

• ahayman835337
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
14th Oct 2018

I really enjoyed this hostel! That being said, it didn’t quite meet my expectations based on how highly rated it is. The showers aren’t great, and the ‘delux’ rooms aren’t any better than the regular rooms. The staff were wonderful and definitely the best part of the hostel!

9th Oct 2018

Amazing place to stay either if you already know Sao Paulo or not. Staff is friendly, location is simply in the best area in Sao Paulo and the atmosphere is really fun. It could have some improvements on showers and they don't have a kitchen for guests (I heard they are building one though), so for digital nomads like me this could be a small problem. But there's so much to do around you won't even bother about it. I've stayed in many hostels in SP and I can say this was my favorite so far..

7th Oct 2018

This place is brilliant! The accommodation area is excellent and has a relaxed atmosphere. The adjoining bar is lively in the evenings although is not open late. The staff are so welcoming and helped me hugely by drawing maps to plan my sightseeing and I truly felt they were friends by the end of my stay. I was so sad to leave after my 5 night stay. My only mark down was that there is no kitchen or communal kettle although the staff did boil water for me to make some tea. Thank you all. xx

6th Oct 2018

Best hostel we’ve been to in South America! Would 100% recommend, great location, great atmosphere, fantastic and very helpful staff.

• aine-me
  • Ireland, Female, 25-30
4th Oct 2018

Amazing place, great fun and the staff are THE BEST!!! So helpful with any problems, can't compliment them enough. If I come back to São Paulo I will stay here FUR SHUURE.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
1st Oct 2018

Love this hostel, stayed here 4 years ago and the atmosphere is as good as I remember whilst there are a number of new rooms / facilities.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
27th Sep 2018

Great fun here. The staff are nice and make a genuine effort to talk to people and create an atmosphere. In a great location too.

• England, Male, 25-30
27th Sep 2018

Brilliant time at the hostel. Staff were super friendly. Always willing to help, going the extra effort to help. A great bar for all nights of the week, with a mix of tourists and locals which gives it a great/friendly vibe. Ricardo by the fat the friendliest staff at the hostel. 10/10!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
26th Sep 2018

I had a great time here, the staff were all friendly and talkative which is what I like generally in a hostel....they were always happy to talk. The sandwiches were really nice I strongly recommend them if your staying at this hostel. And the party never stops so overal I give O de casa a thumbs up 👍👍 Cameron.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2018

Staffs amigáveis, atmosfera incrível, party Hostel, localização muito boa. O Pedro deu dicas muito boas sobre turismo, Ricardo nota 10 tbm, meninas do bar super simpáticas e atenderam super rápido. Super recomendo.

×