ONE80º Hostel - Alexanderplatz

8.2
Fabulous 3154 Total Reviews

13th Jul 2018
4.9

This hostel was in a very bad location. Though close to alexanderplatz, and therefore public transportation, it was an ugly neighborhood. The hostel itself was in a new building but it was cheaply finished. The room was a bit cramped and smelled bad. The hallways also smelled bad. You have to pay to store your luggage and the luggage lockers are located in a parking garage under the building. The bathroom facilities were new but there were no private showers- only open ones. I would not return!

• Northern Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Jul 2018

Amazing place and brilliant staff! Great location! Could do with air conditioning as it gets very warm at night

• slukeh4278
  • Ireland, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2018
4.3

Wasn't great

9th Jul 2018

This is definitely a young person’s hostel. I’m not as young anymore so I think I probably should have did a little more research because I had very very loud roommates the first night that made sleeping impossible- but that’s not the hostel’s fault. I will say that I loved the location; the WiFi was decent, the staff I interacted with were very nice and courteous, & I ended up making two very nice friends with some girls staying in the ensuite dorm we shared. So it was a nice stay.

• Louiseaurdal3895
  • Norway, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2018

Nice place! Not big enough lockers for our backpacks, but we figured it out. Nice staff and nice people, a lot of English people. Clean, wonderful location, right on Alexanderplatz.

• woonklez
  • Ireland, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2018

Unreal! More of a hostel hotel. The rooms were really spacious, they had a laundry room which we were so happy about becausr we had been travelling before arriving and they sell food and drink downstairs. Deffo reccomend!

8th Jul 2018
7.4

Ok... I personally like and have stayed at hostels that provide privacy in their shower areas... male and female are the same. Girls I shared the room with weren't happy with that either, so it wasn't just me... the hostel is in a great location, tram, metro and buses are reachable at any time... even though the hostel has many floors you could still hear at night the drunk kids yelling from the loby and some from their rooms... and this is another hostel where you could not buy your own beer...

• conormaher777710
  • Ireland, All Male Group, 18-24
8th Jul 2018

All around fantastic

6th Jul 2018

The Hostel was great in every aspect. Location was conveniently located close to city center and public transportation especially if your flying into Shoenefeld Airport. The facility was impressive with its full service amenities as well as a great staff. Phillip was a exceptional and appreciated his kindness and assistance. Highly recommended!!

• England, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2018
4.0

Our toilet had 4 cubicles, 2 cubicles had no doors on and 1 had no lock on. There were no shower curtains and there was hair strewn over the wall. The check in lady was rude and unhelpful and the and the advertised bar was never open. The beds were fine but the rooms were incredibly hot and our windows were broken so we couldn’t even open them. All in all, a pretty dingy place, if I ever come to Berlin again I certainly wouldn’t stay here!

×