Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is situated within a villa made up of different houses, where there are many plants and trees. The atmosphere here is very calming !
When you exit the villa you meet with the local town life and atmosphere where there is everything conveniently located close by.
A newly reformed house in the privileged location of Ipanema. Near to international and national banks, juice bars, restaurants, bars, bus stops, the metro (General Osorio), supermarkets and the main high street. Ipanema is a safe and beautiful town. Voted one of the best locations in Rio.
There are many juice bars and restaurants nearby, travel agents, money exchange, 3 supermarkets, 1 of which is 24 hours. There is also a 24 hour juice/bar on the corner of our street.
The hostel has 2 private rooms that can fit up to 4 people if necessary (double bed and a bunk bed). There is also 1 en-suite private room that can accomodate up to 6 people if needed. This rooms has 1 double bed in it and 2 bunk beds.
There is air-con and decent fans in all the rooms. Good quality curtains. Hot water in all the bathrooms. Blankets as well if needed. Wi-Fi is free and works well in all the rooms. There is a one of charge of 5RS for bed sheets and a towel.
There is a laundry service and a fully equipped kitchen with a water machine as well. We do not provide food here. There is a social room with a Smart internet t.v. with NETFLIX, a free guest computer and all the information you need at reception about tours, night life and general questions. All our mattresses and pillows have washable covers for good hygiene. We pay attention to keeping the hostel clean always.
Reception works from 24hrs
After 22hrs in the villa their is a quite time rule where guests from all the hostels in the villa (as there are a few hostels here) are not allowed to socialize outside. This is to respect the neighbours & people who are trying to sleep. But you can socialize outside the main gate or on the 24hr corner bar.
Check out time is 12hrs (Lunch time). On the day you are checking out you just have to vacate your bed or room and leave your key at reception or with the cleaning lady.
On the day you are checking out you can store you baggage at the hostel until 22 hours and use all the downstair facilities such as shower / internet / kitchen / t.v. / sofas etc.
Guests can arrive at the hostel at any time. If you arrive early before your room or bed is vacant, you can leave your luggage stored and use the showers / internet / kitchen / t.v. / sofas etc, until your room or bed is ready.
All tours can be booked at reception. Brazil Expedition Tour / Favela Tour (Rocinha) / Football matches at Maracana and other stadiums / Samba night (when in season) / Favela Funk party / Transfer Ilha Grande / Islands Tour etc. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>