Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Olas de Neguanje hostal is just by the Tayrona National Park, in a farm in the countryside Forest, in summer it is dry forest and at other times of the year green forest, the hostel area is 10,000 M2, where you can see and share with animals such as cows, turkeys, chickens, dogs and cats, ducks and other birds, as well as birds and animals of the region, near Crystal Beach, Chengue Beach, Neguanje Beach and many more.
We have 7 rooms with private bathrooms each, where couples, families and groups of friends can stay, we have 1 shared room for 6 people, the rooms are comfortable and spacious, with clean sheets and towels, we have 24-hour WIFi service and free Colombian coffee, in addition to the room you can rest in our hammocks and living rooms, walk on our farm and observe animals, including milking the cows.
Olas de Neguanje Hostal Campestre Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 8.00%
Breakfast not included - 8000 COP per person per day.
24 hour Reception.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Wake-up calls
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>