Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Features a garden, shared lounge, ski-to-door access and terrace. Among the facilities are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi. All units at the inn are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath.
Let's listen to what our beloved guests say about us:
With a wonderful view of the beautiful Hunza valley from the terrasse of each room as well as the restaurant, this is one of my favourite spots in Gilgit-Baltistan. In the cosy atmosphere of the rooftop restaurant, one always meets other interesting travellers, can sit inside on cooler nights and the deck for breakfast in the sun. There’s also a comfortable hangout-place in the garden, perfect to read books, which are also available for travellers in a shelf. The hosts take good care of all guests, give recommendations and serve delicious food or Hunza tea. Rooms are simple but clean, offer hot showers and probably the cheapest you can get in Karimabad.
We are perfectly located in between the famous Baltit fort and historic Ganish village.
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Checkin: from 12:00 to 24:00 (early checkin can be arranged from 9:00 upon to the availability)
Checkout: from 8:00 to12:00
Payment upon arrival by cash only.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before arrival day. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Breakfast not included
Smoking not allowed in room; but we have certain smoking area. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Children's Play Area
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>