Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
if group is more than 5 person and stays more than 2 days airport transfer will be for FREE
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
To read our Policies and Conditions please Click 'Read more' before you book!
You can have fun all day around, with plenty of bars/pubs/restaurants to enjoy.
It's no more than 4-5 minutes walk to the main sightseeings of Tbilisi.
In 'Old Town Hostel' you will be served by experienced people who will help you and provide local information & directions.
We also are backpackers and we know what to do to make your staying comfortable here, reviews and grades prove this.
Additionally we can offer transfer from and to the airport by car. Also a daily car service is possible.
24 Hour Reception for the guests arriving later check in time. Bag dropping for guests arriving earlier than check-in is from 09:00 a.m.
Payment: on arrival day and only in Georgian laris (because of Georgian law).
Free wi-fi Internet
Free computer in the lobby
Free Towels (instead of 5 GEL)
Free 50% for laundry service (instead of 10 GEL)
Free Metro coupon (instead of 2 GEL)
Free bus coupon (instread of 2 GEL)
Free coffee (all day long)
Free Tea (all day long)
Free Lonely Planet Georgia, Armenia and Azerbayjan guidbook for read (instead of 21 EUR)
24 Video Surveillance (for your safety)
Free cable TV
Free different guidebooks
Discounts in local eateries and souvenir shop
Free advices about Tbilisi and Georgia in general (unsuitably expensive)
Free service with heart and soul ;) and many many more
there is a small extra fee (40 Georgian lari) for airport transfer and after this do you still think that it's a bit more expensive than ...
Do you want to see real Georgian hospitality? meet people from all around the world? Feel yourself as at your friends flat? So you are more than welcome at Tbilisi Old Town Hostel
DIRECTION TO HOSTEL
Finding us is very easy:
If walking-from the Liberty Square (main square), you should walk down by Leselidze street, after 2-3 minutes walk, you'll see the turn to Khodasheni street on your right between #27 and #29 of leselidze str (just opposite of the TBC bank Leselidze branch), we are located on the Khodasheni street N7.
If moving by the car-from the Mtkvari (Kura) right bench (Bath district) go up by Leselidze street, after passing the Synagogue and a minute walk, you'll see the turn to Khodasheni street on your left just between #27 and #29 of Leselidze str.(just on the opposite of the TBC bank Leselidze branch), we are located on the Khodasheni street N7.
Earliest check-in 13:00
Lateset check-out 11:00
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Steam Room
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
1st, Country Winners Georgia
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>