Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Please be informed that some maintenance work will be carried from Aug 27th to Sep7th,2012. It might cause noise shortly from 10:00am to 18:30pm.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Ole London Hotel centrally located in Macau, within walking distance from tourists attractions and the city centre, the newly renovated Ole. London Hotel is more a chic boutique-hotel than 2-star budget accommodation. It offers fantastic value for families, couples and leisure travellers.
No-show and cancellation during this period will be full charged.
The rooms have undergone a major overhaul and are show-room standard, complete with soft beds and stylish seats. High tech features include wireless internet electronic key access, a LCD TV and new bathrooms featuring a rainforest shower head. With natural light as well as soft lighting, guests will feel right at home. There are free local calls and 2 complimentary bottles of mineral water and facilities to make hot drinks. Guests can access free Internet access in the hotel lobby.
Located opposite a park and within 5 minutes walk of Macau's historic Senado Square and 10 minutes from the city center, London Hotel combines convenience with value and comfort. Renovated in August 2008, the hotel now looks brand new and boasts a cheery tangerine orange reception and comfortable lounge area. The lounge behind reception currently only serves breakfast, but there are neighbouring bakeries and several cafes just a few doors away.
Breakfast: 38HKD View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>