Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We donate 10% of your payment to our conservation foundation!
We just opened the Omoki Eco Hostal and offer at the moment 2 dorm rooms and 3 private rooms.
Relax and socialize in the scenic, comfortable common area, enjoy the view, listen to the birds and the river or simply read one of our many books.
We provide a fully equipped kitchen for cooking.
You want to spent a full day on an ORGANIC coffee farm and have an interactive, authentic experience with local coffee farmers? We organize exclusive all-day (5-7h) coffee tours, incl. lunch.
Book your once in a lifetime experience with us and hike up to the national park Los Nevados. Take a bath in the 40° hot tubs at 4.200m, go trout fishing or hike all the way up to the summit of the volcano Tolima (5.221m). 3-7 day trips.
We also offer individual horseback riding trips from our hostel.
There is a traditional restaurant close by and a small grocery store that offers basic food.
We suggest that you buy food before your arrival.
There´s no wifi, therefore we invite you to socialize, to enjoy a digital detox and the nature around.
Omoki Eco.Hostal Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours
Check in until 8pm.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash only.
Taxes included. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>