Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
※Our system is in order of arrival for choosing bed. You can't reserve a lower bed or upper bed.
・Nice location 20 minutes to Miyajima Island
・Shared shower room
- Check-in is 3 p.m. to 12 a.m., and check-out must be done until 11 a.m.. ※Please note that the reservation shall be canceled after 12 a.m. and the entrance door shall be locked.
- You can leave your baggage before check-in as well as after check-out. Just feel free to ask your staff at the reception.
- There is no curfew. Even after the entrance is locked, you can unlock it by inputting the code that will be given you when you check-in.
- The accommodation fees don’t include amenities such as bath towel, toothbrush and so on. Please bring all of your needs by yourself or purchase them at the reception.
※ shampoo, conditioner, body wash and slippers are available for free of charge.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the entire hostel. Please use the smoking booth.
- Male guests shall not enter women-only rooms.
- At the time of check-out, please put your two sheets and one pillow cover into any of the linen bags located at the 2nd 3rd 4th floor.
- We keep lost property for two months. If you guess that you might have lost your belongings in our hostel, just contact to us as soon as possible.
- Please note that we shall not be responsible for any loss of your belongings. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Children's Play Area
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>