Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All rooms are provided with your own flat screen TV with hundreds of Cable channels, a refrigerator, a large double bed and an ensuite shower and bathroom. Tucked away in a quiet alley, your suite at One Up is just within a short walking distance from Phnom Penh's top-rated bars, restaurants, and shops.
Building on our extensive experience with our two nearby properties, One Up is perfectly positioned to make your stay in Phnom Penh a memorable one.
You will find our service second to none, all rooms are cleaned each day, there are facilities for food delivery and breakfast on site which makes One Up Hotel Phnom Penh the ideal option for short or long term business stays.
We have 13 ensuite rooms and two with balconies overlooking the rooftops of the famous Wat Lanka in BKK1. The premises are located in the popular tourist area of BKK1 close enough to the night life to be quickly available yet far enough away from it to also be peaceful and relaxing. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Room Service (24 hours)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>